Rode NT1 Kit 1" Cardioid Condenser Microphone with SMR Shockmount nt-1-kit
Register with Rode for a full 10 year warranty on this incredible microphone.
The NT1-Kit is a revolutionary new 1" diaphragm condenser microphone from RØDE with Shockmount included.
Although the body of the new NT1 closely resembles the NT1-A, the microphone has been completely redesigned from the ground up, with the only shared component being the mesh grille.
RØDE's design engineers approached the NT1 as a marriage of innovation and tradition, starting with the capsule which is a completely new design. Codenamed the HF6, it is the perfect example of RØDE's fusion of artistic design approaches and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques, and features a sound signature reminiscent of the famous microphones of old while at the same time exhibiting extremely low noise.
It has been developed with a focus on detailed midrange response, coupled with silky smooth high frequencies, and warm, round, bass reproduction to make the NT1 an absolute standout in its class.
In another world-first for RØDE, the transducer itself is suspended inside the microphone using Rycote's industry-leading Lyre system, minimizing external vibrations at the capsule level. The capsule is then married to high-grade electronics that have been designed to provide the lowest noise level of any studio microphone available. The NT1 is an incredibly quiet microphone, measuring only 4.5dBA of self-noise.
Its body is machined from 6061 aluminium and then nickel plated for resistance against corrosion. Finally it is coated in a durable, military-grade ceramic layer, using advanced electrostatic application techniques developed by RØDE to ensure an extremely hard wearing finish that is resistant to scratches or marks.
The NT1 is supplied with the SM6, a high-quality suspension shockmount that provides isolation from external physical factors that may cause unwanted rumble and vibrations in the microphone. It includes a removable pop shield with two axes of adjustment and a telescopic arm for ultimate application versatility.
The NT1 is designed and made in Australia, and is covered by RØDE's industry-leading 10 year warranty.
Included in the NT1-KIT is the revolutionary SMR shock mount for large diaphragm condenser microphones from RØDE.
The SMR is a revolutionary shock mount for large diaphragm condenser microphones from RØDE. Featuring a unique double-Lyre suspension system, the SMR enhances the existing superior vibration cancellation of Rycote's Lyre system by using a smaller inner Lyre to act as a tensioning element. This maintains each Lyre in the neutral position where it is most efficient at cancelling vibration. The SMR's removable all-metal pop filter is as effective as it is visually striking, providing an integrated solution for plosive protection that is easily washable and designed to last as long as the shock mount and microphone. The clamping system of the SMR utilises a greater surface area for increased friction and weight handling, without the need for over-tightening of the locking thread. With the load distributed over a greater surface area, the clamping system is virtually immune to the wear and tear of repeated use. The SMR's frame is constructed from an engineering grade reinforced polymer, typically only seen in high-load applications such as safety equipment, automotive components, and military artillery. Vibration force is evenly distributed around the outer frame via the wide mounting rails, increasing the effectiveness of the Lyre system. Efficient and well-considered cable-management completes the package. A base nut is also included, suitable for all compatible RØDE microphones.
- Large diaphragm 1" gold-sputtered capsule
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Internal capsule shock mounting system
- Ultra-low noise, self noise of only 4.5dB (A)
- State-of-the-art surface mount electronics
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
- Premium shock mount for most RØDE large diaphragm condenser microphones
- Unique double Rycote Lyre suspension system for maximum isolation
- Removable and washable all metal pop filter
- Improved clamping system for increased friction and weight handling
- Engineering grade reinforced polymer construction
- Built in cable management clip
- Locking base nut to suit RØDE large diaphragm condenser microphones included
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Maximum SPL: 132dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 8.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -29.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (35.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 4dBA
- Power Options: +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Weight: 440.00g
- Dimensions: 187.00mmH x 50.00mmW x 50.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration
- Weight: 260.00g
- Dimensions: 130.00mmH x 220.00mmW x 210.00mmD
- Warranty: 1 year
Gold Sputtered capsule and cardioid polar pattern.
1 Year Default. 10 Year Warranty on NT1 Microphone after registration.