Schecter 2531-SHC Stiletto Custom-4 RH 4-String Electric Bass-Natural Satin 2531-shc
The Schecter 2531 SHC Stiletto Custom has the same basic design and construction as the Stiletto Deluxe, but with EMG HZ pickups, a massive S-TEK bridge, active electronics (12dB bass/treble cut/boost), diamond fretboard inlays, and black hardware.
The Stiletto Custom builds on the concept of the Stiletto Studio and adds just little more flash with a maple top and gold or black hardware, which guarantees that you will not go unnoticed on stage. It comes loaded with EMG pickups, which deliver with precision and strength the rich tone of the instrument's mahogany body.
- Model Name: Stiletto Custom-4
- Item Number: 2531
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Guitar Color: Natural Satin (NAT)
- Tuners: Schecter
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple/Walnut Multi-ply
- Inlays: Pearloid Offset Dots
- Scale: 34" (863mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin 'C'
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866" (22mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 16" (406mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.496" (38mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32" (4mm) Allen Nut
- Hardware Color: Satin Gold
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: 6 Bolt-on
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Flamed Maple w/Walnut
- Bridge: S-Tek
- Controls: Master Volume/Blend/2-Band EMG Active E/Q
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 35HZ
- Neck Pickup: EMG 35HZ
- Battery Compartment: 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball 4 String Super Long #2849 (.045-.105)
A very striking bass with high-power sound.
As of Dec. 31, 2021 many products have been affected by the Lacey Act. All manufactured products containing wood of any species, are no longer eligible to ship outside of Canada. This change affects many types of musical instruments and products containing wood of any type. Guitars, drums, drumsticks, and wood based hardshell cases are amongst many products that are affected by new laws aimed at protection of wood species across the globe. If you have a question or a concern regarding a product shipping outside of Canada, please call, email or chat with our team to get more information.