Schecter 3664-SHC Demon S-II 6-String RH Electric Guitar-Satin Black 3664-shc
The 3664-SHC Demon S-II Electric Guitar from Schecter Guitar Research offers the discerning player a lot to appreciate.
It has a sculpted basswood body with bolt-on maple neck. The neck sports Schecter's thin C profile and a rosewood fretboard with 24 extra-jumbo frets and gothic cross inlays. Powerful Duncan Designed humbuckers deliver a variety of tones via a simple master volume, tone and 3-way switch. Black hardware includes Schecter tuners and tune-o-matic bridge with string-thru-body tailpiece.
- Model Name: Demon S-II
- Item Number: 3664
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Guitar Color: Satin Black (SBK)
- Tuners: Schecter
- Fretboard: Wenge
- Neck Material: Maple
- Inlays: Grey Pearloid Gothic Crosses
- Scale: 24.75" (628mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin 'C'
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866" (22mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14" (355mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653" (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32" (4mm) Allen Nut
- Hardware Color: Black Chrome
- Top Contour: Flat Top w/Bevel Edge
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Body Material: Basswood
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic w/ String Thru Body
- Controls: Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond Active HB-105S
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond Active HB-105S
- Battery Compartment: 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
Classic style and Duncan Designed pickups.
As of Dec. 31, 2021 many products have been affected by the Lacey Act. All manufactured products containing wood of any species, are no longer eligible to ship outside of Canada. This change affects many types of musical instruments and products containing wood of any type. Guitars, drums, drumsticks, and wood based hardshell cases are amongst many products that are affected by new laws aimed at protection of wood species across the globe. If you have a question or a concern regarding a product shipping outside of Canada, please call, email or chat with our team to get more information.