Schecter 658-SHC Solo-II Custom 6-String RH Electric Guitar-Aged Black Satin 658-shc
The Schecter 658 SHC Solo II Custom solidbody is the electric guitar for you when you want the look and feel of a classic with modern features that offer a wider tonal range and a more enjoyable playing experience.
The Solo II Custom is built from the tonewood combination of mahogany and figured maple for their blend of warmth and attack. A set of Schecter USA Pasadena humbuckers is based on the PAF platform. And appointments like coil splitting, a compensated nut for intonation, and locking tuners round out the Solo II Custom's feature set.
- Model Name: Solo-II Custom
- Item Number: 658
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Guitar Color: Aged Black Satin (ABSN)
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-pc
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Blocks
- Scale: 24.75" (628mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin 'C'
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866" (22mm)
- Frets: 22 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius
- Nut: Ernie Ball Compensated Nut
- Nut Width: 1.653" (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32" (4mm) Allen Nut
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Solid Maple
- Binding: Aged Crème Multi-ply
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT TOM & T1Z Tailpiece
- Controls: Volume/Volume/Tone(Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter USA Pasadena Plus™
- Neck Pickup: Schecter USA Pasadena™
- Knobs: Grip Tip Speed Knob
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
The Solo II Custom offers a wide palette of tones from a familiar feeling instrument.