Gift Ideas for Recording and Studio
, Gift Ideas for Pro Audio
** While supplies last....Get a Limited edition 75th
Anniversary model of the HD25 headphones! Random shipments will
receive this extremely limited set of headphones in a collectible
True sound for all your needs.
The Sennheiser HD 25 is very lightweight and comfortable, even
if used for long periods. Considered to be the "Industry Standard"
for DJ Headphones, these headphones are often found in DJ Booths,
small and large, around the world!
Due to their low weight and the option of one-ear listening,
the HD 25 headphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring. The
closed-back HD 25 are purpose-designed, professional monitoring
headphones offering high attenuation of background noise.
Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of
extremely robust construction, these headphones perform
exceptionally well in loud environments, e.g. ENG, sound
reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. Ideal
monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs, these are a pair of
true sound professionals' working headphones.
- High sensitivity due to lightweight aluminium voice coils
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods
- Tough, detachable, single-sided cable
- Rotatable capsule for single-ear listening
- 1 HD 25
- 1 Screw on jack adapter 3.5 to 6.3 mm
- Color: black
- Frequency response (headphones): 16 - 22000 Hz
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,3 %
- Contact pressure: ~ 2,5 N
- Ear coupling: supraaural
- Jack plug: 3,5/6,3 mm stereo
- Cable length: 1,5 m (HD 25 Plus: 1-3 m)
- Transducer principle: dynamic, closed
- Weight Without cable: ~ 140 g
- Nominal impedance: 70 Ω
- Load rating: 200 mW
- Max. Sound pressure level (active): 120 dB
- Country of Origin: Romania
If you're looking for a pair of headphones cameramen and DJs
with Tough, detachable, single-sided cable, pick up the Sennheiser
2 Year Warranty
Most Sennheiser products have a comprehensive 2 year warranty that covers all defects in workmanship and materials with standard use. Some Sennheiser products such as E series wired microphones offer 10 years of warranty to the original purchaser. Sennheiser is a great company when it comes to warranty repair service offering fast turnaround and often exceeding expectations.