Seymour Duncan 11901-003 Power Stage 200 Pedal Board Guitar Amplifier 200 Watts 11901-003
Seymour Duncan's 11901-003 PowerStage 200 is a pedalboard-mounted power amp that delivers clean, musical volume for players who rely on modelers or stompboxes, with gig-friendly features that will also pay dividends in the studio and rehearsal space.
Pumping out 200 watts in a compact, slick-looking enclosure, the PowerStage 200 goes way beyond simply taking your tone and making it louder. A carefully voiced 4-band EQ lets you dial in your sound for any room or any cab. The DI output features switchable speaker simulation, so you can send a consistent tone to the front of house night after night, with no need to mic your cabinet.
Backline and flyout gigs are a breeze with the PowerStage 200. Show up, run a cable to you cab, and you're good to go. And when you bypass your distortion and overdrive pedals, the PS 200's full, warm sound will serve as your clean tone. You can even adjust the big master volume knob with your foot, boosting your solos in real time.
The benefits of the PowerStage 200 extend into the studio and
the rehearsal room, as well. The speaker simulation makes it
possible to record your pedalboard straight into your DAW. The
In jack allows you to jam along with drum grooves and backing tracks while practicing, which is obviously a live show boon as well, giving loopers, solo artists, and coffeehouse singer-songwriters more options when performing. The headphone out-with level control-lets you practice silently with full, speaker-emulated tone and it also gives you the option of in-ear monitoring on a gig.
- Like our award-winning pedals, the PowerStage 200 is designed and assembled at our Santa Barbara, California, factory by the same team responsible for our legendary pickups.
- Convenient, pedalboard-mounted amplification
- Powerful EQ for any sound in any room
- Great rehearsal and recording tool
- Compact power amp for a pedal-based guitar rig
- 200 watts of power is enough for practically any type of performance
- Small enough to fit in a backpack or right on your pedalboard
- 3-band EQ in the power section for dialing in your ideal tone
- Built-in cabinet simulation allows you to go direct to your DAW or a mixing board
- Headphone output for private practice sessions
- Allows you to use your pedals as the rig's front end
The PowerStage 200-compact, musical power for pedals, modelers, and much more.