Sire A4-GS-VS RH 6-String Larry Carlton A4 Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar – Vintage Sunburst a-4-gs-vs
The SIRE A4-GS-VS acoustic guitar's piezo undersaddle is renowned for its warm, clean translation of acoustic instruments. And the Sire SIB Acoustic EQ System lets you fine-tune your tone to your liking.
The upgraded SIRE acoustic guitar is brimming with design and features meeting the quality standard of Larry Carlton. The A4 has two body shapes - Dreadnought and Grand Auditorium. More than the comfort from the rolled fretboard edges, the added solid Mahogany back plate makes the acoustic guitar more worth than its value.
The solid wood materials used from top, a Roasted Spruce, to bottom, a solid Mahogany, in the SIRE A4 promise durability, power, and stability added in the guitar's overall acoustic profile. The accompanying Rosewood fingerboard with rolled fretboard edges surely makes the playing comfortable. The overall sound enhanced by the installed SIRE SIB Acoustic EQ system is approved by Larry Carlton.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Frets: 2.0mm Small
- String Nut: Bone nut, 43mm Width
- String Saddle: Bone Saddle, 72mm Width
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Neck Joint: Dove Tail Joint
- Body Shape : GA Cutaway
- Body Top Material: Roasted Solid Spruce
- Body Side Material: Mahogany
- Body Back Material: Solid Mahogany
- Body Binding: Herringbone
- Body Color: NT, VS
- Pickups: 1 Piezo(under Saddle), 1 Condenser Mic.
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone, Mic Mix
- Electronics: Sire SIB Acoustic EQ System
- Knobs: Sire Acoustic Soft Knob
- Tuning Gear: Sire Acoustic Diecasting Standard
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
This guitar's classic pairing of spruce and mahogany has become a mainstay for many acoustic enthusiasts who fall instantly for the combination's rich, varied tone and hearty volume and projection.
As of Dec. 31, 2021 many products have been affected by the Lacey Act. All manufactured products containing wood of any species, are no longer eligible to ship outside of Canada. This change affects many types of musical instruments and products containing wood of any type. Guitars, drums, drumsticks, and wood based hardshell cases are amongst many products that are affected by new laws aimed at protection of wood species across the globe. If you have a question or a concern regarding a product shipping outside of Canada, please call, email or chat with our team to get more information.