SKB Cases 1SKB-140 Contoured Alto Sax Case - Black 1-skb-140
The SKB 1SKB-140 contoured alto sax case includes neck and mouthpiece bag that Inserts in sax bell for travel protection for contemporary alto saxes.
This case provides excellent protection at a remarkable price. Includes neck and mouthpiece bag that Inserts in sax bell for travel protection for contemporary alto saxes.
- Perfect fit balances with D-Ring for strap
- Hardware reinforced with backplates - these latches are mounted forever.
- Neck and mouthpiece bags
- Exterior: Hard
- Overall Length: 23 in / 58.42 cm
- Bell Diameter: 5 in / 12.70 cm
- Body Width: 8.5 in / 21.59 cm
- Product Weight: 3.95 lb / 1.79 kg
- Exterior Length: 25 in / 63.50 cm
- Exterior Width: 10.875 in / 27.62 cm
- Exterior Height: 6.375 in / 16.19 cm
- Carton Length: 26.5 in / 67.31 cm
- Carton Width 11.5 in / 29.21 cm
- Carton Height: 6.5 in / 16.51 cm
- Shipping Weight: 5.45 lb/2.47 kg
Perfect fit balances with a D-Ring for case strap
SKB-branded hardshell cases are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life of the case to the original owner. That means if your case breaks, SKB will supply replacement parts, repair the case, or replace your case for as long as you own it (Please note: in some instances, certain components are no longer available for discontinued/redesigned models). Proof of Purchase is required for all warranty claims. SKB is not responsible for the shipping cost of the case to our facility; however, SKB will cover all of the costs of repairs and/or replacements, as well as the return shipping. To request a return authorization for a warranty claim or field replaceable parts, please contact our customer service department through our online Support Request form.
SKB-branded hardshell cases are warranted for life to the original owner only. Cases that have been modified, previously owned, or used for rental purposes by institutions or schools are not covered by this warranty.
Electronic components in SKB brand hardshell pedalboard systems are warranted for five years from date of purchase. Soft cases and gig bags are warranted for one year from date of purchase. Foam is not covered by SKB's warranty.