Steinberg UR22MKIIR PACK USB Audio Interface with Microphone and Headphones UR-22-MK-II-R-PACK
The all-inclusive, full-on production toolkit to get you producing your first songs on your computer or iPad! The UR22mkII Recording Pack combines a dual-channel audio interface, studio condenser microphone and monitor headphones, including cables, with a full software package - offering a complete, studio-grade quality music production set at an entry- level price.
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface
- 2 Class-A D-PRE mic preamps supporting +48 V phantom power
- 2 analog XLR/TRS combo inputs (Hi-Z switch on input 2 for electric guitar), 2 TRS outputs
- CC mode for iPad USB-powered for Mac and PC
- MIDI input and output
- Headphones jack with independent level control
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring with Mix balance control
- ST-M01 studio condenser microphone with low-noise microphone cable
- ST-H01 studio monitor headphones
- Complete software set for recording, producing, mixing and mastering your music
The UR22mkII - leading in its class
Being the centerpiece of the Recording Pack, the UR22mkII allows you to record and compose music in studio quality on your laptop or iPad. With outstanding audio and build quality for its price class, the UR22mkII combines choice components with advanced connectivity and flexible I/O options to offer a full-on mobile production platform.
The ST-M01 studio condenser microphone
Rivaling high-quality studio mics with its clean, smooth response, the ST-M01 studio condenser microphone provides high sensitivity and a wide frequency response range ideal for recording every nuance of your desired audio source. Be it vocals, acoustic guitar or any other instrument, the ST-M01 captures every aspect of the signal in excellent quality. Also included is a low-noise microphone cable to connect the ST- M01 to the UR22mkII.
The ST-H01 studio monitor headphones
The ST-H01 studio monitor headphones provide an accurate, sonically true and neutral signal listening experience, making them the ideal companion for monitoring during recording and accurately reproduce your signals when putting together your final mix. The close-backed design means low bleed levels into the microphone during vocal recording, ideal for singers recording their own vocals.
A comprehensive software set
The UR22mkII Recording Pack also includes a comprehensive software set that has all the tools you need for your production: from the first recording through to the final master.
Cubase AI is a powerful music production software combining audio and MIDI recording, editing and mixing in a single, integrated software package. Running on Mac and PC, it is based on the same technologies as Steinberg's award-winning advanced music production system, Cubase Pro.
Cubasis LE is the compact version of Steinberg's streamlined, multi-touch sequencer for the iPad, providing the same look and feel of its bigger sibling, Cubasis. Specially designed for quick and easy operation, Cubasis LE gives you a new freedom when recording, editing and mixing, far off from any music studio.
WaveLab LE offers a suite of audio editing tools tailored to the needs of musicians, small recording environments and podcast authors. Providing basic editing and mastering capabilities, WaveLab LE creates a unique one-stop application for recording and editing right through to online publication via podcast.
Integrate with your music
The UR22mkII Recording Pack is a completely integrated system of interlocking components that have been designed and built with one goal: to give you a complete solution that's easy to use, a one-stop toolkit with everything onboard! And that means that all the components, the audio interface, the microphone, headphones, software - even the cable - have been selected to fit together perfectly.
Plug the ST-M01 studio condenser microphone into one of the D-PRE mic preamps, put on the ST-H01 studio headphones, open Cubase AI and hit record - and the whole system is ready and waiting for you to step up to the mic, ready to support you, whatever your talent and whatever your music genre.
The drivers mean you have smooth operation even at low latencies, and because they integrate completely with Cubase AI, it's all plug and play. And if you need to open your Cubase AI projects in a larger version of Cubase, no problem: your projects are compatible with the professional versions running in studios around the world. And the integration goes even further - open import projects you recorded on your iPad with Cubasis LE to Cubase AI to further work with it and after that open the mixdown in WaveLab LE to give it the latest twist in mastering.
The UR22mkII Recording Pack turns your iPad into a full-on professional music production platform. Connect to your iPad with CC Mode using either the Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter. The power input socket supplies the included UR22mkII with the electrical voltage needed to run professional equipment such as condenser microphones requiring +48 V phantom power by letting you plug in a USB power adapter or a USB battery pack. And with the included Cubasis LE version for iOS, you can start recording and mixing straight away, with the option to upgrade to the full Cubasis version via in-app purchase.
In the Box?
- UR 22 mk II, dual-input USB interface with a USB cable for connectivity
- Pair of ST-H01 closed-back headphones
- ST-M01 condenser microphone with a mic clip and XLR cable
- Software download codes for Cubase AI (a "lite" version of Steinberg's popular Cubase Pro), Wavelab LE (for editing and mastering audio), and Cubasis LE (designed specifically for iPad).
- Max Sample Rate/Resolution:192 kHz / 24-Bit
- Display and Indicators: 2 x LED (Peak)
- Host Connection: 1 x USB Type-B (USB 2.0)
- Analog I/O: 2 x Combo XLR / 1/4" TRS Mic/Line Input, 2 x 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS Line Output. 1 x 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS Headphone Output
- Digital I/O: None
- MIDI I/O: 1 x 5-Pin MIDI In, 1 x 5-Pin MIDI Out
- Sample Rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, and 192 kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-Bit (AD/DA Conversion)
- Processor Requirement: Mac: Intel< PC: Intel, AMD
- RAM Requirements: 2 GB
- Storage Requirements: 4 GB
- Required Hardware: USB 2.0 Port or USB 3.0 Port
- Internet Connection: Required for Registration and Software/Driver Download
- Power Requirements: AC/DC Power Adapter (Not Included), USB Bus-Power
- Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.8 x 6.3" / 159 x 46 x 159 mm
- Weight: 2.3 lb / 1030.0 g
- macOS 10.7
- macOS 10.8
- macOS 10.9
- macOS 10.10
- macOS 10.11
- iOS 7 or Later
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
Complete recording system with interface, software, mic and headphones.
Discontinued, B-stock and otherwise refurbished items have a limited warranty. Please see manufacturer for details.