Studiologic NUMA-X-PIANO-GT 88-Key Piano With Wooden Hammer Keyboard TP/400, 3 Contacts, Escapement And Aftertouch numa-x-piano-gt
The Numa-X-Piano GT from Studiologic provides ultimate diversity for all types of digital piano players.
Disruptive ease, incredibly powerful.
It's a revolution for digital piano players. Hi-end features, sounds and effects, designed and organized in an amazing intuitive and effective way to offer the best feeling in performance, under every aspect and in every context.
With an incredibly powerful brand-new sound engine, four parts easily assignable to internal sounds or to external midi, four track built-in digital mixer, USB audio interface and the best touch ever, it's the ultimate keyboard for the ultimate user.
Our best sound engine ever, reproduces mind-blowing sounds
thanks to a mix of sampling, wave shaping and physical
More than 200 Sounds, including Acoustic Pianos, Electric Pianos, Keyboards, Bass and Guitars, Organs, Synthesizers, Orchestral and many others.
The "Acoustic modeling" makes acoustic piano sounds even more
real. By reproducing string resonances, duplex scale, release note,
key off and damper noise you will have the feeling of the real
The "Electric modeling" implements a detailed physical model of a vintage electric piano. You won't want a better sound than the real one.
A dedicated and powerful FX engine with high-end effects quality, modeled from real hardware. You will be able to create all the atmospheres with epic sound effects.
The touch is grand.
It will feel real when you play it.
The brand-new TP/400 Wood is the evolution of the well-known TP/40 Wood. The new white keys are more weighted and balanced for a better feeling. The side wood became a thin layer for a long-time stability. The escapement effect is incredibly close to the acoustic grand piano for a realistic playing experience.
Ultimate versatility ...
to meet the needs of every musician.
You may want a switch pedal, a continuous pedal or a triple
pedal. You can have all of them together and not only. Four
programmable audio inputs, USB Audio and Midi, Midi Din plug and
Audio Out connections.
The ultimate versatility to connect all your devices.
Built-in digital Mixer
Full control of each audio input independently by adjusting the Gain and equalizing the sound source. A bunch of Master Effects can be added to each channel. Through the Master EQ it will be possible to adjust the final mix.
- 88 Keys, TP/400 WOOD Graded Hammer Action
- Triple switch detection system
- Ivory feel
- Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed (programmable)
- Keyboard Sensitivity Control
- Black/White keys Balance
- 250 User Programs
- Zoom function to quick edit Zone parameters
- 4 Zones assignable to internal sounds or external MIDI
- Split/Keyrange for each Zone
- Dedicated Split button
- 16 Favorites groups with 24 Programs for each one
- Favorite content preview on display
- Global Equalizer
- Bass, Mid, Treble gain
- Mid frequency control
- 8 Sound Banks with over 200 Factory Sounds
- New Sounds installable with the Manager app
- Max Polyphony 300 voices
- Acoustic Pianos
- Acoustic Modeling Technology
- Release samples, Damper and Key-off noises
- Zoom controls: Tone, Strings Resonance, Duplex, Damper Noise
- Electric Pianos
- Electric Modeling Technology: Physical Modeling of Vintage Electric and Hybrids
- Zoom controls: Hammer, Offset, Tine, Damper Noise
- Keyboards, Bass & Guitars, Organs, Synthesizers, Orchestral, Other
- Zoom controls: Filter Cutoff, Resonance, Attack, Release
Effects / Processing
- 8 independent Insert FX (2 for each Zone)
- Distortion, Overdrive, Auto Wah, Pedal Wah, Auto Pan, Tremolo, Vibrato, Equalizer, Compressor
- Chorus1, Chorus 2, Flanger 1, Flanger 2, Phaser100, Phaser90, Phaser HMX, Phaser Pad, Rotary, Auto Pan, Tremolo, Vibrato, Equalizer, Compressor
- Master Delay
- Delay, Pan Delay
- Master Reverb
- FDN (Feedback Delay Network) technology
- Room 1, Room 2, Hall 1, Hall 2, Cath. 1, Cath. 2, Plate 1, Plate 2, Spring 1, Spring 2
Audio input / Mixer
- 4 Audio Input Zones Mic/Line
- Configurations: 4 Mono, 1 Stereo + 2 Mono, 2 Stereo
- Zoom controls: Gain/Low/Mid/Hi for each Audio Zone
- 7 Delay FX presets
- Eko 1, Eko 2, Eko, 3, Eko 4, Paneko 5, Paneko 6, Paneko 7
- 7 Reverb FX presets
- Club, Lounge, Studio, Vocal, Stage, Bighall, Chorale
Controls / UI
- 2,8" Color Display (320 x 240)
- Master Volume
- Navigation Encoder
- 13 Encoders with push function
- Assignable Encoder for input volume (Audio / USB /Audio + USB)
- 22 buttons
- 2 Programmable Sticks
- Stick 1 bidirectional-springed
- Stick 2 directional-not springed
- Audio OUT: 2x 6,3 mm mono jack (L+R)
- Audio IN: 4x mono jack 6,3 mm
- Headphones: 6,3 mm stereo jack
- Pedals: 2 auto switch/continuous, 1 universal1
- MIDI: In/Out
- USB: Audio In/Out, MIDI In/Out, Manager App
- DC IN: 12V
- Input: 100-240V / Output: 12V-2,5A
Size and weight
- Width: 128,0 cm / 50,4"
- Depth: 31 cm / 12,2"
- Height: 12,3 cm / 4,8"
- Weight: 22,0 Kg / 48,5 lbs
- Numa X Piano GT
- SLP3-D triple pedal
- Power adapter
With high end features in both performance and aesthetic, including keyboard sensitivity control, the Numa-X-Piano GT will satisfy any digital player looking for a real piano feel.
All Studiologic products carry a 2 years warranty. In some cases the duration of the warranty period may vary, we recommend contacting your local distributor for more details. It is recommended to keep a valid proof of purchase.