Takamine EF508-KC Legacy Series 6 String RH NEX Koa Acoustic Electric Guitar with Hard Case-Gloss Natural
The Takamine EF508KC NEX is handcrafted in our pro series
facility that has been building precision quality instruments over
Beneath the impressive figured Koa is a world-class acoustic/electric guitar that will handle any application whether in a full band setting or solo performance.
Features include a fully bound body and fretboard, finished in natural gloss accentuating the exquisite grain structure of the Koa. The mahogany neck is joined to the body with a traditional, ultra strong dovetail joint. Dual action adjustable tension rod keeps the guitar playing true no matter what the environment.
Includes Takamine's CT4B II preamp system paired with the unique Palathetic™ under-saddle pickup for peerless amplified response. The highly acclaimed CT4B II preamp system with three-band EQ, volume control and built-in tuner.
This original Takamine body is a scaled-down Jumbo at heart. The NEX has a silky balance to the tone that supports vocals beautifully.
- A distinctively voiced acoustic-electric guitar with comfortable NEX-style small jumbo cutaway body
- 100% all-koa body construction for beauty, tone, and consistent aging
- Dovetail-jointed mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard and abalone snowflake inlays
- CT4B II preamp with Takamine's iconic Palathetic pickup
- Natural gloss finish shows off koa grain beautifully
- Top: Figured Koa
- Back: Figured Koa
- Sides: Figured Koa
- Neck: Mahogany
- Finger Board: Rosewood
- Nut Width: 1.675" (42.5 mm)
- Electronics: CT4B II
- Finish: Natural Gloss
Koa warmth and beauty are yours with the Takamine EF508KC!
This product may contain certain woods that are managed by CITES international wood export treaties such as rosewood. Most finished musical instruments are exempt, however delivery times for shipments outside of Canada may be extended due to closer scrutiny at the border. Please contact us for details.