Tama CL72SPGHP Superstar Classic 7-piece Shell Pack-Gloss Sapphire Lacebark Pine cl-72-s-pghp
For more than forty years, the Superstar name has stood for groundbreaking design, superior build quality, sterling tone, and clear projection. Here's the CL72S-PGHP.
TAMA's signature thin 100% maple shells endow the Superstar Classic with bold, rich tones to awaken your grooves and power your backbeats.
Low-mass, low-profile lugs reduce weight on the shells for enhanced resonance across the board. And TAMA's Star-Mount system gives you unbeatable openness from your high toms without stands. TAMA enthusiasts will appreciate this Superstar Classic's matching maple bass drum hoops and classic TAMA T-badges.
Celebrating 40+ years of the TAMA Superstar
Since the 1970s, the venerable TAMA Superstar has stood alone. This bastion of quality and affordability has been the session drummer's choice for all things pop, rock, and metal. Today's Superstar is even better in the Superstar Classic, raising the bar yet again for working drummers everywhere.
- Sizes (depth x diameter): 7" x 8", 8" x 10", and 9" x 12" toms; 12" x 14" and 14" x 16" floor toms; 18" x 22" bass drum; 6.5" x 14" snare drum
- Thin, 100% maple shells have great attack and projection
- Stunning lacebark pine exterior ply
- 45° bearing edges honor the original Superstar
- Low-mass, low-profile lugs reduce weight for increased sustain
- Star-Mount system won't choke your high toms
- Classic T-badges that TAMA lovers will enjoy
- MTH600 double-tom holder and MC69 clamp mount included
- All other hardware sold separately
- Finish: Gloss Sapphire Lacebark Pine Lacquer
- Configuration: Shell pack with snare
- Number of Drums: 7
- Snare (Depth x Diameter): 6.5" x 14"
- Mounted Toms (Depth x Diameter): 7" x 8", 8" x 10", 9" x 12"
- Floor Toms (Depth x Diameter): 12" x 14", 14" x 16"
- Bass Drums (Depth x Diameter): 18" x 22"
- Shell Material: Maple
- Tom Holders: Double Tom Holder, Single Tom Attachment
Superstar Classic once again upholds tradition by raising the bar for discerning drummers.