Tama LGM137STA S.L.P. Series G-Maple Snare Drum 7 x 13" - Satin Tamo Ash lgm-137-s-ta
The Bright, Lively Sound of Maple.
The 7 x 13" S.L.P. Series LGM137STA G-Maple Snare Drum from TAMA features a 13-ply/10mm maple shell with tamo ash outer ply. It produces a bright, powerful sound with high volume and projection which rivals metal snare drums, and is well-suited for funk, pop, gospel or hip hop styles.
The LGM137STA is equipped with die-cast hoops which give the drum density in tone, fine pitch definition, and shortened sustain. The 20 Starclassic high-carbon-steel snare wires are designed to deliver optimum response, whether playing softly or hitting with power.
The S.P.L Series G-maple snare drum comes with a satin tamo ash finish and chrome hardware.
7 x 13", 13-ply/10mm shell made of maple wood with tamo ash outer ply produces a bright, powerful sound with high volume and projection, which rivals metal snare drums
- Recommended for funk, pop-funk, gospel & hip hop styles
- Die-cast hoops for density in tone, fine pitch definition, and shortened sustain
- Satin tamo ash finish with chrome hardware
- 20 x Starclassic high-carbon steel snare wires for optimum response
- Type: Snare
- Shell (Depth x Diameter): 7" x 13"
- Shell Construction: 13-ply, 10mm
- Shell Material: Maple
- Hoops: Steel Mighty Hoop
- Color: Satin Tamo Ash
- Heads: Evans
Add a powerful accent to your kit with TAMA's SLP G-Maple snare drum!