Trace Elliot Transit A Acoustic Preamp Pedal 03616150
Plugging your acoustic-electric guitar directly into the PA is convenient. But you're at the mercy of the engineer. That's why Trace Elliot created the the 03616150 Transit A acoustic preamp pedal.
All the tools you need to achieve a professional sound:
- 3-band EQ for tone-shaping
- Chorus and Reverb with simple 1-knob operation
- Delay with Level, Feedback, and Tap-Tempo controls
- Phase Reverse for fixing stubborn phase issues
- Notch Filter for removing problem frequencies
- Piezo for increasing your input impedance
- Boost with user-definable parameters puts you in front of the mix
- Input Gain and Output Level for proper gain staging
- Pre-shape for classic Trace Acoustic EQ curve
- Chromatic Tuner keeps you in tune
- Maintain consistency of tone when plugging your acoustic-electric guitar directly into a PA
- Color-coordinated backlit controls are easy to see on a dark stage
- Stereo outputs and Dry output for achieving a proper effects balance
- Pre and post balanced XLR outputs with ground lift
- Aux input for connecting smartphones and media players
- Phones output for silent practicing
- Includes high-quality embroidered carry bag, Reaper DAW, and Peavey ReValver amp modeling software
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (dry out), 1 x 1/8" (headphones), 2 x XLR (DI pre, DI post), 2 x 1/4" (main out) Effects Types: Reverb, Delay, Chorus
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (included)
- Height: 2.3"
- Width: 12.3"
- Depth: 4.5"
- Weight: 2.6 lbs.
The Trace Elliot Transit A acoustic preamp pedal includes a high-quality embroidered carry bag and top-notch software package.