Trace Elliot Transit A Acoustic Preamp Pedal with carry bag 03616150
Plugging your acoustic-electric guitar directly into the PA is
convenient. But you're at the mercy of the engineer. That's why
Trace Elliot created the the 03616150 Transit A acoustic preamp
Plug into the Transit A before connecting to the PA. It has all the tone-shaping tools you need to achieve a professional sound: a 3-band EQ, Chorus, Delay, Reverb, a tuner, and more! The Transit A's color-coordinated backlit controls make it easy to see on a dark stage. And it fits in your guitar case!
The Trace Elliot® Transit™ A preamp pedal includes the right features for a professional acoustic guitar player without over burdening the user with extra controls that hinder quick and easy tweaking. The built in Compression, Notch Filter, Pre-shape and simple EQ controls ensure great basic tone, while the user-definable Boost, Chorus, Delay and Reverb offer all the tools necessary for artistic expression. The back-lit control panel becomes the chromatic tuner for accurate tuning. Built-in Pre and Post XLR balanced output, dry output and headphone output give the user the ins and outs they need for the best live coverage.
All the tools you need to achieve a professional sound:
- 3-band EQ for tone-shaping
- Chorus and Reverb with simple 1-knob operation
- Delay with Level, Feedback, and Tap-Tempo controls
- Phase Reverse for fixing stubborn phase issues
- Notch Filter for removing problem frequencies
- Piezo for increasing your input impedance
- Boost with user-definable parameters puts you in front of the mix
- Input Gain and Output Level for proper gain staging
- Pre-shape for classic Trace Acoustic EQ curve
- Chromatic Tuner keeps you in tune.
- Carry bag included.
- Maintain consistency of tone when plugging your acoustic-electric guitar directly into a PA
- Color-coordinated backlit controls are easy to see on a dark stage
- Stereo outputs and Dry output for achieving a proper effects balance
- Pre and post balanced XLR outputs with ground lift
- Aux input for connecting smartphones and media players
- Phones output for silent practicing
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (dry out), 1 x 1/8" (headphones), 2 x XLR (DI pre, DI post), 2 x 1/4" (main out) Effects Types: Reverb, Delay, Chorus
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (included)
- Height: 2.3"
- Width: 12.3"
- Depth: 4.5"
- Weight: 2.6 lbs.
The Trace Elliot Transit A acoustic preamp pedal is a great tool for any acoustic performer / player that would like ultimate control and flexibility.