Waldorf BLOFELDKEYBOARDBLACK Keyboard Digital VA Synthesizer with 3 Oscillators and Wavetables - Shadow Edition
The Waldorf BLOFELDKEYBOARDBLACK Keyboard Digital VA Synthesizer with 3 Oscillators and Wavetables - Shadow Edition is based on the revolutionary PPG synthesizers of the early 1980s.
Waldorf makes the earth shake with the Blofeld Keyboard.
Chiseled from the volcanic ores of the Eifel and filled with hot
sonic magma, this unique force of nature offers everything that
made Waldorf a legend.
The tone generation in the rock solid metal chassis with the high quality keyboard delivers the same fat and rich sound character that so many Waldorf users around the world love when they play their Q, Q+, Microwave, Microwave II/XT or even the flagship, the Wave. Yes, you heard me right. Not only can the Blofeld Keyboard reproduce the warm, organic sounds of the Waldorf Q, it even has a powerful wavetable engine, just like its ancestors with the "Wave" in their name.
This unique synthesis system is based on the revolutionary PPG
synthesizers of the early 1980s. When you first hear the Blofeld,
you'll immediately remember those edgy, assertive or bell-like
timbres that have been an integral part of countless global hits
since the PPG era. And if all that isn't enough, the Blofeld
Keyboard includes 60 MB of non-volatile memory for samples that can
be seamlessly incorporated into synthesis. Imagine adding a
voice-like noise component to a typical wavetable surface, adding a
crunchy velocity sample to a virtual-analog solo sound, or warping
other samples with the myriad of oscillator and filter
You can play your sound creations on the high-quality keyboard, which is not only velocity sensitive, but also responds to aftertouch. Pitchbend and modulation wheel are at your disposal and of course you can connect a sustain pedal as well. All this is packed in a slim metal case with a large graphic display, stainless steel endless knobs and an internal power supply.
And despite the unbeatable price, there's something extra:
Love greetings from Waldorf!
- Sturdy Metal Enclosure
- 7 endless stainless steel Dials
- Graphic Display 128 x 64 pixels, b/w, white background LED
- More than 1000 Sounds
- 3 Oscillators per voice
- Frequency Modulation between the Oscillators
- All Q Oscillator Models
- All Microwave II/XT/XTk Wavetables
- 2 independent Multi Mode Filters per voice
- Filter FM
- 2 Drive stages per voice with selectable Drive Curves
- 3 fast LFOs per voice
- 4 fast Envelopes per voice
- Freely programmable Arpeggiator Pattern with up to 16 Steps per Sound
- Extensive multimode with 128 memory slots
- Up to 25 Voices
- 16 part multi timbral
- 5 Buttons
- MIDI LED
- Volume knob
- Power switch
- Stereo out
- Headphone out
- USB-Connection for MIDI In/Out
- Works with standard USB MIDI drivers of current operating systems
- Windows ME minimum, Windows XP or newer recommended
- Mac OS X 10.2 minimum, Mac OS X 10.3 or newer recommended
- External universal power supply
Not only can the Blofeld Keyboard reproduce the warm, organic sounds of the Waldorf Q, it even has a powerful wavetable engine, just like its ancestors with the "Wave" in their name.