Warwick GPS124409-PPASHFR Teambuilt Pro Series Corvette Ash 4-String RH Electric Bass with GigBag-Antique Tobacco Transparent Satin
Get gorgeous German-built craftsmanship, an ash body and punchy tone with Warwick's GPS 124409 PPASHFR Teambuilt Pro Series Corvette Ash 4-String RH Electric Bass.
Warwick make some of the best basses in the world out of top quality woods and with brilliant sounding pickups. The German-made Teambuilt Pro Series Corvette Ash keeps up the convention.
Body and neck
The Corvette has a stripped back feel unlike some of its brother and sisters, but that doesn't mean there's any less excitement to be had. Just start with the shape. It's flowing ergonomic design casts a striking shadow whilst maintaining it's ease to play. The grain of wood comes through beautifully on the Vintage Sunburst glossy finish.
A 20" Wenge fretboard provides great uniformity to the body. It's smooth design make this one of the most seamless fretless basses to play on the market today. Meanwhile, the Ovangkol neck gives the Corvette an exotic, comfortable feel.
Warwick have added some highly sought after features such as illuminated side dots. Once you use them, you'll never go back. It makes life easier when playing on dark stages.
This bass is made for live playing and that shows with Warwick's additions of security locks so your instrument will never go flying out your hands. A two-piece bridge and Warwick Just-A-Nut III technology will keep the Corvette in tune for days.
Each Warwick Teambuilt Pro Series instrument is crafted in the same factory by its highly qualified staff under the direct supervision of Warwick's top master-builders. Each instrument is made with the combined love and experience of the team of qualified luthiers and accomplished master-builders. Available with standard selections of finishes, color choices and hardware color options, the Teambuilt Pro Series pricing is made comfortable, while still delivering German-built quality.
The Warwick 4-string, German-made Pro Series Corvette is a powerful bass. The body is ash, and the ovangkol neck has a wenge fingerboard. The 24 jumbo nickelsilver frets have been treated with Warwick's IFT technology, so they're all exactly where they need to be. Electronically, this bass sports two passive MEC Dynamic Correction J/J pickups. With its shape, ergonomics, and sound the Corvette bass guitar satisfies the aspirations of the most demanding of electric bass players. Warwick bass guitars are a combination of beautiful craftsmanship and technology.
- Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III
- Neck Wood: Ovangkol neck
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard
- Fluorescent Side Dot: Illuminated Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Nickelsilver frets (width: 2,9mm/ height: 1,3mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Flat Body Shape for top & back side
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 2-3 ps Swamp Ash
- Pickups: Passive MEC "Dynamic Correction" J/J pickups
- Electronics: Passive MEC "Dynamic Correction" J/J pickups with passive electronics
- Pot layout: Active: Volume P/P / balance / treble/bass stacked - Passive: Volume / balance / tone
- Bridge system: 2-piece Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Color: Antique Tobacco Transparent Satin
- Hardware colour: Chrome hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick Black Label Strings 045"-105" (40200 M)
- Weight: 3.6 kg
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit bag including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD WGPS TOOL CO)
- Packing: Starline RockBag® (RB 20505 STARLINE)
Each Warwick Teambuilt Pro Series instrument is crafted in the same factory by its highly qualified staff under the direct supervision of Warwick's top master-builders.