Yamaha DGX670 WH Portable Grand 88-Key Digital Piano-White dgx-670-wh
The Yamaha DGX670-WH is a digital piano for enjoying everything from straight-ahead piano playing to playing along with other instruments. In addition to the high quality of the piano, the advanced Automatic Accompaniment Styles provide backing in a wide range of musical genres including pop, R&B, and jazz.
Display sheet music to aid practice, connect to smartphones, microphones, and other equipment, and discover the many other ways to enjoy music with this feature-packed instrument.
- 88-note weighted GHS (Graded Hammer Standard) keyboard
- 256 notes of polyphony
- New Yamaha CFX grand piano voice and 630 high-quality instruments
- 263 popular accompaniment styles and 8 fingering styles which includes Smart Chord
- VRM (Virtual Resonance Modeling)
- Piano Room
- Stereophonic Optimizer
- Bluetooth Audio
- Mic input
- Compatible with iOS apps Chord Tracker and Visual Performer
- USB Audio Play & Recording
- Score display for lesson
- Optional L300 wooden stand and LP1 3-pedal unit
High piano quality
Only Yamaha can offer the elite quality of the DGX-670 piano Voices. From tonal variation that responds to the player's touch to the sympathetic resonance of grand pianos, the impressive sound represents an authentic piano-playing experience only an acoustic piano manufacturer can deliver.
Jam with the band packed into the DGX-670
The DGX-670 offers a wide range of Voices in addition to the piano, from 630 realistic-sounding instruments including electric pianos, organs, and strings, to catchy synthesized sounds. The advanced Automatic Accompaniment Styles make it possible to jam with any number of other "musicians," from a combo to a big band. There are 263 accompaniment Styles including rock, R&B, and dance. Enjoy an experience that feels just like playing a live session in a band.
Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM)
In a grand piano, strings and sounds resonate throughout the entire body of the instrument producing a rich reverberation that envelops the listener in sound. Not only are the strings you are playing vibrating, but other strings ring as a reaction to ones you play. This is one reason the piano sound is so complex and rich.
This phenomena is reproduced perfectly in the DGX-670 through Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM) which calculates the various states of the strings for each of the 88 notes on the keyboard from one instant to the next. As a result, the DGX-670 reflects the limitless number of factors inherent in playing an acoustic piano such as which keys are pressed, the strength with which the keys are played and pedal timing.
Customize your piano playing experience
Simple and intuitive controls let you choose from different piano and instrument Voices. Try the acoustics in a rehearsal room, on a stage, in a cathedral, and other venues, and experiment with how far to open the grand piano lid to gain a feel for the subtle differences in sound.
Authentic piano touch, 88-note weighted GHS keyboard
The Yamaha Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keyboard features a weighted action with heavier touch in the low end and lighter touch in the high end, just like the hammers inside an acoustic piano. Great for the aspiring pianist, practicing on the GHS action builds the proper finger technique and strength for when the time comes to perform on an acoustic piano.
Powerful speaker system
The two-way system features round 12-cm speakers for impressive mid and bass, and a tweeter for dazzling treble. The piano sound is designed to feel immersive from the bench, and the accompaniment is optimized for impact.
The Stereophonic Optimizer-a new kind of headphone
When using headphones, the Stereophonic Optimizer lets players enjoy the dispersed sound heard when sitting in front of an acoustic piano. With the Stereophonic Optimizer, Voices sampled from acoustic pianos appear to come from the body of the instrument. This provides a comfortable, natural experience that removes the drawbacks of performing with headphones.
Adaptive Style - Accompaniment that automatically adjusts to
your playing intensity.
The DGX-670 is equipped with Adaptive Style, a function that automatically analyzes your playing in real time and arranges accompaniment to suit the mood of the music. Play with more intensity, and Adaptive Style ramps up the accompaniment; switch to a mellower mood, and the Adaptive Style mellows out along with you. The accompaniment joins you wherever you are at any given time, giving every tune the thrilling feel of a live performance.
Simple Style - Minimal accompaniment for a simpler sound
When you want to make things simpler and highlight the instrument Voice you're playing, one push of a button is all it takes to strip the accompaniment down to rhythm and bass.
Smart Chord - Pro chords, played simply!
Smart Chord makes you sound like a pro, even if you're just learning how to play. With a single finger on your left hand, Smart Chord will create entire chords from simple pop triads to complex jazz 7th and 9th chords. Accompaniment Styles create the rest of your virtual band so you can get straight to playing music.
Unison & Accent
Unison & Accent are functions that open up a wide array of expressive capabilities. With Unison, you play a phrase while pressing the foot pedal, making the accompaniment Style play in unison with you. This lets you perform signature lines found in iconic songs or create your own signature licks for the whole band to follow. Accent lets you add rhythmic "shots" to accentuate notes of your choice simply by playing a little harder.
630 high-quality instrument Voices
Equipped with 630 varied, high-quality Voices including stunning pianos, electric pianos, organs, brass, strings, percussion, and more. From breathy saxophones to ringing guitars and warm, resonant strings, the DGX-670 impressively replicates sounds down to the finest nuances. Thanks to acclaimed Super Articulation technology, the distinctive characteristics of each instrument are reproduced in incredible detail as you play.
Connect wirelessly for Bluetooth® audio
You can play music through the audio system on the DGX-670 by using a Bluetooth-enabled smart device. Enjoy playing along with your favorite songs directly from your smart device!
Identify the chords in your favorite songs using the Chord
The Yamaha Chord Tracker app for smart device helps practicing and performance by extracting the chord sequence of an audio song stored on your device.
Plug-in a microphone for karaoke or singing while you play
Since a microphone can be connected to this instrument and Song lyrics can be shown on the display, you can enjoy singing along with your keyboard performance or along with Song playback. Moreover, you can apply various studio-quality effects such as chorus to your singing voice. You can also cancel the vocal part on audio recordings, letting you sing along with (or instead of!) your favorite artists and groups, and enjoy performing even more.
Audio Play & Recording
Audio files (WAV format) saved to a USB flash drive can be played back on the instrument. You can also record your performance as audio files to a USB flash drive-making it easy to edit your recordings on computer as desired, and share them over the Internet.
The Lesson features are a fun way to learn and master Songs, with notation shown on the display. For example, when you practice the right-hand part, the playback of the left part and other parts will wait for you to play the notes correctly. This allows you to practice melodies and phrases smoothly-even if you are a beginner.
Optional stand and pedal
Add the DGX-670 furniture stand (L-300) and piano-style pedal (LP-1) for an even more comfortable piano playing experience.
In the Box:
- Owner's Manual
- Online Member Product Registration
- AC adaptor (PA-300C)
- Power cord
- Music rest
- Width: 1,397 mm (55")
- Height: 151 mm (5-15/16")
- Depth: 445 mm (17-1/2")
- Weight: 21.4 kg (47 lb, 3 oz)
- Number of Keys: 88
- Type: GHS (Graded Hammer Standard) keyboard with matte black keytops
- Touch Response: Hard2 / Hard1 / Medium / Soft1 / Soft2
- Pitch Bend: Yes
- Display Type: TFT Color WQVGA LCD
- Display Size: 4.3 inch (480 × 272 dots)
- Score Display Function: Yes
- Lyrics Display Function: Yes
- Text Viewer Function: Yes
- Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Panel Language: English
- Piano Sound: Yamaha CFX
- Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM):
- Key-off Samples: Yes
- Smooth Release: Yes
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 256
- Number of Voices: 601 Voices + 29 Drum / SFX Kits
- Featured Voices: 9 VRM Voices, 49 Super Articulation Voices, 23 MegaVoices, 11 Natural! Voices, 26 Sweet! Voices, 53 Cool! Voices, 68 Live! Voices
- Compatibility: XG, GS, GM, GM2
- Reverb: 58 Preset + 30 User
- Chorus: 106 Preset + 30 User
- DSP: 295 Preset + 30 User
- Master Compressor: 5 Preset + 30 User
- Master EQ: 5 Preset + 30 User
- Part EQ: 27 Parts
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC): Yes
- Stereophonic Optimizer: Yes
- Dual: Yes
- Split: Yes
- Number of Preset Styles: 263
- Featured Styles: 215 Pro Styles, 19 Session Styles, 29 Pianist Styles
- Fingering: Single Finger, Fingered, Fingered On Bass, Multi Finger, AI Fingered, Full Keyboard, AI Full Keyboard, Smart Chord
- Style Control: INTRO, MAIN VARIATION × 4, BREAK, ENDING, SIMPLE
- Style Creator: Yes
- One Touch Setting (OTS): 4 for each Style
- Adaptive Style: Yes (50 Styles)
- Unison & Accent: Yes (50 Styles)
- Compatibility: Style File Format (SFF), Style File Format GE (SFF GE)
- Number of Preset Songs: 100
- Number of Tracks: 16
- Data Capacity: Approx. 1 MB / Song
- Compatible Data Format Playback: SMF (Format 0, Format 1), XF
- Compatible Data Format Recording: SMF (Format 0)
- Audio Recorder/Player: Recording Time (max.):80 minutes / Song
- USB Audio Recorder: Playback: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-bit, stereo)
- Recording: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-bit, stereo)
- Vocal Cancel: Yes
- Pitch Shift: Yes
- Time Stretch: Yes
- Piano Room: Yes
- Registration: Number of Buttons: 4
- Control: Registration Sequence, Freeze
- Number of Records: 500
- Lesson/Guide: Follow Lights, Any Key, Karao-Key, Your Tempo
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 5 - 500, Tap Tempo
- Transpose: -12 - 0 - +12
- Tuning: 414.8 - 440.0 - 466.8 Hz (approx. 0.2 Hz increments)
- Scale Type: 9 Types
- USB audio interface: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit, stereo
- Bluetooth: Yes (Audio)
- Internal Memory: Approx. 20 MB
- External Drives: USB flash drive
- DC IN: 16 V
- Headphones: Standard stereo phone jack
- Microphone: Standard stereo phone jack
- AUX IN: Yes (Stereo mini jack)
- AUX Pedal: Yes
- Pedal Unit: Yes
- USB TO DEVICE: Yes
- USB TO HOST: Yes
- Amplifiers: 6W x 2
- Speakers: 12 cm x 2 + 5 cm x 2
- AC Adaptor: PA-300C
- Power Consumption: 14.5 W (When using PA-300C AC adaptor)
- Auto Power Off: Yes
This digital piano has powerful speakers and offers high-quality piano voices together with accompaniment in a broad range of genres.