Yamaha F325D Dreadnought 6-String RH Acoustic Guitar-Natural f-325-d
Yamaha's F325D Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar gives you that classic dreadnought shape and sound at a price point that won't break your bank.
The natural Yamaha F325D is an attractive, entry-level acoustic guitar, featuring a laminated spruce top with laminated sapele back and sides, a nato neck with a rosewood fretboard, rosewood bridge, a black pickguard, and die-cast chrome tuners. It is designed to serve as an affordable, yet high-quality instrument for beginning players.
- Scale Length: 648 mm (25 1/2")
- Body Length: 512 mm (20 1/8")
- Body Width: 400 mm (15 3/4")
- Body Depth: 100-125 mm (3 15/16"-4 15/16")
- Nut Width: 43 mm (1 11/16")
- Top Material: Spruce
- Back Material: Sapele
- Side Material: Sapele
- Neck Material: Nato
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 400 mm (15 3/4")
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Nut Material: Urea
- Saddle Material: Urea
- Bridge Pins: Black ABS with White Dot
- Tuners: Die-Cast Chrome
- Body Binding: Black
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Finish: Matt
- Color: Natural
- Case: None
- Country of origin: United States
This finely-crafted Yamaha acoustic guitar provides great quality, sound and playing ease.
This product may contain certain woods that are managed by CITES international wood export treaties such as rosewood. Most finished musical instruments are exempt, however delivery times for shipments outside of Canada may be extended due to closer scrutiny at the border. Please contact us for details.