Yamaha FS820 AB FS Series Concert 6-String RH Acoustic Guitar-Autumn Burst fs-820-ab
Scalloped X-bracing for increased support and tonal enhancement.
The small and thin body of Yamaha's FS820 AB is perfect not only for female/young players but for intermediate to upper level finger-picking style players.
Featuring a solid spruce top with a laminated mahogany back and sides, this stellar instrument puts out incredible tone and impressive projection. The smaller concert size of the FS820 AB is ideal for beginning and emerging players, but it's also a popular choice for fingerpicking and recording. A nato neck with walnut fingerboard is incredibly comfortable and playable - great for chording and lead playing. In addition, scalloped X-bracing provides further support and tonal enhancement.
Great feel and tone
The FS820 AB Concert acoustic is not only smaller than a traditional dreadnought, but it's also thinner, making it ideal for young players. The crisp high end makes this stellar acoustic perfect for bluegrass, folk, country, or virtually any style you want to explore. Over the years, fingerpickers have gravitated to the easy-on-the-fingers neck of the FS820 AB. Recording artists also appreciate how well this acoustic translates through the mic: with great high end and midrange, but without the boomy lows that often lead to distortion.
- Wonderful concert acoustic with solid spruce top for superb high and midrange tone
- Nato neck with walnut fingerboard is instantly comfortable and playable
- Scalloped X-bracing provides further support and tonal enhancement
- Eye-catching cream binding and classic tortoiseshell pickguard
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Concert
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Autumn Burst
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Solid
- Spruce Back & Sides Wood: Mahogany
- Body Bracing: X-bracing
- Binding: Cream
- Neck Wood: Nato
- Neck Shape: Standard
- Radius: 15.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Walnut
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25"
- Tuning Machines: Die-cast
- Bridge Material: Walnut
- Nut/Saddle Material: Urea/Urea
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Strings: Coated 80/20 Lights
Solid spruce top for superb high and midrange tone.