Yamaha LL6ARE Original Jumbo 6-String RH Acoustic Electric Guitar with Gig Bag - Natural ll-6-are
When you need a guitar with exceptional tone and playability, check out the Yamaha LL6ARE acoustic-electric guitar.
Part of Yamaha's legendary L Series, the LL6 uses a hand-selected solid Engelmann spruce top and rosewood back and sides to give you a rich, warm-sounding guitar with full-range response. The 5-ply mahogany/rosewood neck sports not only a smooth-playing rosewood fretboard, but also a new, slimmer neck shape and an enhanced fingerboard edge. A passive SRT Zero Impact pickup uses six separate elements to detect each string and give you authentic plugged-in tones. The updated Yamaha LL6 delivers killer tone and playability in a premium acoustic-electric guitar.
Innovative construction to build a better guitar
The great tone and smooth playability of the LL6 are due to Yamaha's never-ending search for perfection. The recently developed A.R.E. (Acoustic Resonance Enhancement) process gives your guitar a broken-in and aged tone. By controlling the atmospheric pressure, temperature, and humidity, the molecular properties of the wood are manipulated to mirror those of a guitar that has been played for years. Each L Series guitar also sports a modified non-scalloped bracing that enhances the guitar's low end. And the 5-ply mahogany/rosewood neck, after re-evaluation of string height and spacing, has a new design for improved playability. The Yamaha LL6 utilizes newly developed advances in guitar construction to bring you an amazingly playable and great-sounding instrument.
Hand-selected spruce top for great tone
The choice of top wood can have a strong effect on the sound of an acoustic guitar. For the LL6, Yamaha chose a premium, hand-selected solid Engelmann spruce top. Chosen as much for its look as its tone, solid spruce has a well-rounded, articulate sound with excellent projection. Its rosewood back and sides provide exceptional bass and powerful projection. And because it's a solid wood top, the tone will age gracefully, with enhanced harmonics and greater tonal balance as the years go by.
A full-range passive pickup system
The passive SRT Zero Impact pickup was designed by Yamaha to deliver a faithful reproduction of the LL6's natural, dynamic sound. It was also designed to minimize the impact on the guitar's looks and tone. The passive design doesn't use a bulky preamp that's routed into the body to hamper the instrument's look or resonance. Each string has its own piezo element for a full-sounding and accurate sound. Because this is a passive pickup system, you'll need to use an external preamp when you want to plug in the Yamaha LL6.
- Innovative guitar design gives you an amazing-playing and sounding instrument
- Hand-selected solid Engelmann spruce top and rosewood back and sides provide rich tone and projection
- A.R.E. process molecularly ages the wood to match guitars that have been played for years
- 5-ply mahogany/rosewood neck has been redesigned for today's guitar player
- Updated non-scalloped bracing pattern delivers a fuller low end
- Passive SRT Zero Impact pickup uses individual piezo elements for each string
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Original Jumbo
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce with A.R.E. treatment
- Back & Sides Wood: Rosewood
- Body Bracing: Non-scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: Ivory white
- Neck Wood: 5-piece Mahogany/Rosewood
- Radius: 15.7"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Tuning Machines: Die-cast Gold
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material: Urea
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Electronics: SRT Zero Impact passive pickup system
- Body Depth: 4.9" lower, 3.9" upper
Yamaha's updated LL6 offers exceptional playability and tone.
As of Dec. 31, 2021 many products have been affected by the Lacey Act. All manufactured products containing wood of any species, are no longer eligible to ship outside of Canada. This change affects many types of musical instruments and products containing wood of any type. Guitars, drums, drumsticks, and wood based hardshell cases are amongst many products that are affected by new laws aimed at protection of wood species across the globe. If you have a question or a concern regarding a product shipping outside of Canada, please call, email or chat with our team to get more information.