Yamaha PAC612VIIFMX FRD Pacifica 6-String RH Electric Guitar-Fired Red pac-612-v-ii-fm-x-frd
This is the new Yamaha PAC612VIIFMX Pacifica with a beautiful Fired Red finish over a flame maple top and an alder body, Wilkinson tremolo, and a very versatile electronics setup that provides a trio of Seymour Duncan pickups: SSL-1 neck and middle single coils and a TB-14 Custom 5 bridge humbucker.
This no-nonsense solidbody electric guitar has a lightweight alder body with a laminated flamed maple top, finished in gorgeous gloss polyurethane. Three Seymour Duncan pickups provide a wide array of tones, from warm and rocking to clear and singing. The beautifully smooth maple neck with rosewood fingerboard is immediately playable and comfortable - whether you're playing lead or rhythm.
Built for tone
The Yamaha PAC612VIIFMX Pacifica features a Seymour Duncan Custom TB-14 humbucker in the bridge position, letting you dial in killer humbucking tone. Seymour Duncan SSL-1 pickups in the middle and neck positions provide wonderfully crisp and clear single-coil tones. The 5-position blade, master volume, and master tone with push-pull control lets you split the humbucker and dial in all kinds of tonal colorings to fit your style and exploration in sound. Finally, a Wilkinson VS50 bridge provides stellar tonal support, as well as a tremolo arm for more creative exploration in style.
You will love the sleek "C"-shaped maple neck with rosewood fingerboard on the PAC612VIIFMX. It is smooth, responsive, and instantly playable - great for solos or chording. And with Grover locking tuners, you can play with confidence, knowing that you will stay in tune.
- No-nonsense solidbody electric guitar with lightweight alder body
- 3 Seymour Duncan pickups provide a wide array of amazing tones
- 5-position blade, master volume, and master tone with push-pull let you split the humbucker and dial in a wide variety of tones
- "C"-shaped maple neck with rosewood fingerboard is comfortable and playable
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Pacifica
- Body Material: Alder
- Top Material: Flamed Maple veneer
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: Fired Red
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: C
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Radius: 13.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.614"
- Nut Material: Graph Tech Tusq
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Wilkinson Vibrato Bridge
- Tuners: Grover Locking
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan SSL-1 Single-coil
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan SSL-1 Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom 5 TB-14 Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching: 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: .009-.042
The Wilkinson VS50 bridge and Grover locking tuners keep you in tune.
As of Dec. 31, 2021 many products have been affected by the Lacey Act. All manufactured products containing wood of any species, are no longer eligible to ship outside of Canada. This change affects many types of musical instruments and products containing wood of any type. Guitars, drums, drumsticks, and wood based hardshell cases are amongst many products that are affected by new laws aimed at protection of wood species across the globe. If you have a question or a concern regarding a product shipping outside of Canada, please call, email or chat with our team to get more information.