Yamaha RSE20 VW 6-String RH Revstar Element Electric Guitar – Vintage White rse-20-vw
The Yamaha RSE20 VW Revstar Element electric guitar is an update of the original Revstar series of guitars, refined to offer improved comfort and even more striking visuals!
This curvy double-cut's lightweight chambered mahogany body is loaded with two Yamaha Alnico V humbuckers that deliver a versatile tonal palette with a rich midrange punch. If you're looking for a high-performance, no-nonsense axe with explosive tones, rock-solid playability, and sleek modern aesthetics, you'll be in your element with the Yamaha Revstar Element RSE20.
The RSE20 features five café racer inspired finish options, a chambered body, dual Alnico V humbuckers, and a push/pull Dry Switch high-pass filter for additional tonal versatility.
- Ultra-comfortable and lightweight chambered mahogany body
- Mahogany set neck with double-cutaway offers incredible upper fret access
- 2 Dual Alnico V humbucking pickups produce a classic full-range humbucker punch with a rich midrange
- Yamaha push-pull highpass "Dry" switch tightens up your low-end and treble for increased sonic clarity
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Solidbody, chambered
- Body Shape: Revstar Element
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: White
- Neck Material: 3-piece Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Revstar
- Neck Joint: Set Neck
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.649"
- Nut Material: PPS
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Adjustable Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners: Die-cast
- Neck Pickup: VH3n Alnico V Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: VH3b Alnico V Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull dry switch)
- Switching: 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings Elixir, .010-.046
- Case/Gig Bag Sold Separately
This guitar's push-pull highpass "Dry" switch tightens up your low-end and treble for increased sonic clarity.
As of Dec. 31, 2021 many products have been affected by the Lacey Act. All manufactured products containing wood of any species, are no longer eligible to ship outside of Canada. This change affects many types of musical instruments and products containing wood of any type. Guitars, drums, drumsticks, and wood based hardshell cases are amongst many products that are affected by new laws aimed at protection of wood species across the globe. If you have a question or a concern regarding a product shipping outside of Canada, please call, email or chat with our team to get more information.