Yamaha STAGEPAS200BTR Battery Operated Portable PA with Mixer, Bluetooth, and Tilt - 125dB stage-pas-200-btr
All in one speaker with adaptive functions to make you sound your best.
The Yamaha STAGEPAS200BTR is a portable PA system equipped with a 180 W power amp, coaxial compression driver with 1.4" voice coil HF and 8" cone LF, a 5-channel digital mixer, and sold together with a high-capacity lithium-ion battery.
With astonishing high-quality sound and mixing capability far beyond what you would expect from its minimalist design, the STAGEPAS 200 is a premium portable PA system that performs well above its weight class. With fast, intuitive operation of live sound features, and superb overall performance, your audience will be stunned by the sound that comes from this powerful, yet compact setup. The STAGEPAS 200 comes in two models- one with a high-capacity lithium-ion battery, the other compatible with optional batteries, giving you the flexibility to inspire performers and audiences alike in virtually any environment you choose - from street performances, to events, parties and speeches.
Sound That Astounds
Featuring a high-quality coaxial transducer design, the STAGEPAS 200 is capable of delivering best-in-class sound pressure, precise phase response, and a very natural dispersion of high frequencies. Adopting some of the same expertise used in our high-end professional audio gear, this mighty yet minimalistic powerhouse will stun your audience with the full dynamic range and response of your performance.
Mix it up
The STAGEPAS 200 puts a strong emphasis on its "all-in-one" designation offering all the connectivity, performance functions, and mixing capability you would ever need for small-scale duo or trio performances- all packed into a compact 300 mm cube-style cabinet. Equipped with a digital mixer that can be controlled remotely for up to 5 channels, 3 mic preamps, and a comprehensive range of practical functions you'll be thankful to have at your disposal, the STAGEPAS 200 is without peer in the compact all-in-one PA market.
Dial in. Vibe Out.
The simple, intuitive operation of the STAGEPAS 200 makes dialing in your ideal sound a painless - even enjoyable process. Each channel is equipped with a 1-knob EQ/preset and SPX digital effects, along with the master output MODE compressor, enabling fast yet powerful adjustments to your sound, while channels 2-3 feature microphone simulators included in the 1-knob EQ/preset that can add instantaneous warmth and beauty to acoustic guitars.
The STAGEPAS 200 comes equipped with adaptive functions that help alleviate anxiety about your sound, allowing you to focus on performing your absolute best.
The onboard Priority Ducker automatically reduces background music or secondary signals when inputs from a primary microphone or a specific sound source is detected. Additionally, the Intelligent Feedback Suppressor function eliminates unpleasant feedback that can occur when a microphone picks up sound from a speaker, ensuring a more comfortable sonic experience for both you and your audience.
Convenient Creative Control
The STAGEPAS Controller app, for both iOS and Android devices, gives you real-time remote control of both volume and EQ. Additionally, the app gives you precise control over such functions as EQ, Reverb, Compressor, Microphone simulators, Ducker, etc. maximizing the capabilities of your STAGEPAS 200. You can save these settings in "scenes" stored on the app to be recalled any time for consistent sound and reduced setup time.
10 Hours of Nonstop Performance
Comes with a large-capacity lithium-ion battery allowing up to 10 hours of continuous operation. It allows the STAGEPAS 200 to reliably deliver excellent performance even in remote locations where no power source is available.
Bluetooth functionality enables wireless connection for easy audio playback via smartphones and tablets. It also allows use of the dedicated STAGEPAS Controller app for mixer control and adjustment.
The Right Direction
The rubber stand on the base of the cabinet lets you incline the unit at a 30- or 60- degree tilt to adapt to your chosen performance environment or application. This allows placement of the STAGEPAS 200 facing the audience as a fill speaker, or towards the performers when used as a floor monitor.
The bottom of the cabinet houses a 35 mm diameter pole mounting socket, allowing the STAGEPAS 200 to be mounted on a speaker stand or used in an installation with a subwoofer using a distance rod.
The optional dedicated CASE-STP200 carrying case is equipped with casters and large-capacity pockets for convenient transport to any location safely and easily.
- 180 W (HF: 30 W + LF: 150 W) Class-D amplifier
- 1.4" HF + 8" LF high-quality coaxial compression driver
- 5-channel digital mixer (3 monaural mic/line + 1 stereo line)
- Main output multi-band compressor "MODE"
- 1-knob EQ/preset for each channel
- High-grade SPX digital reverb (4 program, parameter control), delay, chorus
- Hi-Z input
- Equipped with link-out/monitor out
- Supplied rubber stand allows inclining at 30 or 60 degrees
- Compatible with audio streaming via Bluetooth
- Can be controlled remotely via an iOS or Android device using the dedicated STAGEPAS Controller app
- Optional BTR-STP200 battery included
- Optional CASE-STP200 carry case for convenient carrying
- Type: 2-way Bi-amp Powered Speaker with mixer
- On-board processors - DSP: SPX digital reverb (4 program, parameter control), delay, chorus
- Speaker type: Coaxial speaker with compression driver
- Frequency range (-10dB): 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage area: H90ﾟ x V90ﾟ
- Crossover: 2.0 kHz
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 125 dB SPL *1
- Components: LF - 8" Cone, 2.0" voice coil; HF - 1" throat compression driver, 1.4" voice coil
- Amplifier class: Class-D
- Power rating Dynamic: 180 W (LF: 150 W, HF: 30 W)
- Cooling: Natural convection (no fan)
- Power consumption: 10 W (Idle), 20 W (1/8 power)
- Power requirements: 100-240 V 50/60 Hz, or 29.6 Vdc
- Cabinet material: Plastic (ABS)
- Handle: Top x1
- Pole socket: Φ35 mm x1 (Side)
- Floor Monitor Angle: 30° or 60°
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 300 x 308 x 301 mm (11.8" x 12.1" x 11.9")
- Weight: 12.5 kg (27.6 lbs) (Including battery)
- Accessories: Power cord x 1, Battery x 1
- Options: Battery: BTR-STP200, Carry case: CASE-STP200
- Mixing channels: 5 (Mono x3 + Stereo x1)
- Input channel functions: Hi-Z: CH2/3, 1-knob EQ/Preset: CH1-3/ST
- Output channel functions: MODE (SPEECH/MUSIC/CLUB)
- Inputs: Mono x3 (mic/line) + Stereo/Mono x1 (line)
- Outputs: Monitor/Link out x1
- Bluetooth: Ver.5.0, A2DP (SBC, AAC), Class 1
- Control and others: STAGEPAS Controller (iOS/Android app)
- Type: Rechargeable Lithium ion battery pack
- Capacity: 79.92 Wh (2700 mAh, 29.6 V)
- Operating Time: Maximum 10 hours, 1/16 power continuous 8 hours
- Charging Time: Approx. 4 hours
Stream with Bluetooth or connect to various audio sources.