Zoom G1X FOUR Multi-effects Processor with Expression Guitar Effects Pedal zg-1-xfour
Crafting great-sounding guitar tones has never been easier, thanks to Zoom's G1X FOUR multi-effects processor.
Add dimension and polish to your playing with more than 70 traditional and boutique effects. Achieve real-time control over volume, wah, delay, and pitch effects with the integrated expression pedal. Dial in everything from squeaky-clean to high-gain tones with 13 classic amplifier and cabinet models. Keep the beat with 68 built-in drum patterns, while you create multi-part arrangements with a 30-second looper. The G1X FOUR allows you to use up to five effects simultaneously, and you can save up to 50 user-created patches for instant recall. The value-packed G1X FOUR is great for practice and performance alike.
Stomp on 70 traditional and boutique effects
The Zoom G1X FOUR comes loaded with more than 70 traditional and boutique effects. Add dimension to your sound with delays and reverbs. Give it a polished sheen with a chorus, flanger, or phaser. Or reach for something more esoteric like a ring modulator, pitch-shifting delay, or a sitar simulation - it's all in there. There are also 13 classic amplifier and cabinet models onboard, covering everything from squeaky-clean tranquility to high-gain anarchy. Use up to five effects simultaneously, chained together in any order. And when you've got everything dialed in, you can save up to 50 user-created patches.
Get inspired with 68 built-in drum patterns
Metronomes are great for keeping time, but they're not very inspiring. That's why the G1X FOUR includes 68 built-in drum patterns. These great-sounding rhythms give you plenty to jam along to, boasting multiple time signatures - 4/4, 3/4, and more.
Craft multi-part arrangements with a 30-second looper
Built-in drum patterns are great for keeping the beat, but they don't do much for harmonic context when you're practicing. But thanks to the Zoom G1X FOUR's onboard looper, you can lay down a chord progression, loop it, then play over it. You can record and loop up to 30 seconds of CD-quality audio, which is more than enough to craft dynamic multi-part arrangements. And don't think that the usefulness of the G1X FOUR's looper is limited to practice sessions - it's an awesome performance tool too!
- G1X FOUR offers over 70 built-in effects
- 13 amp models for simulating classic rigs
- Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
- Looper for recording up to 30 seconds / 64 beats of CD-quality audio with seamless start and end times
- ZOOM Guitar Lab software for creating, editing and managing effects and patches
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns which can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- 50 memory locations for storing user-created patches
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Input jack accepts standard mono guitar cable (both active and passive instruments supported)
- Auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
- Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
- Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 18 hours
- USB port for firmware updates, power and connection to ZOOM Guitar Lab
What's in the Box:
- G1X Four Guitar Multi-Effects Processor
- Quick Guide
- AA Batteries (x4)
- Patch List
- Pedal Type: Multi-FX
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Presets: 50 User, 40 Factory
- Number of Effects: Over 60 (up to 5 simultaneous), 68 Built-in rhythm patterns
- Effects Types: Chorus, Vibrato, Phaser, Flanger, Pan, Distortion, Rotary
- Amp Modeling: 13 Amps, 16 Cabinets
- Looper: Up to 30 seconds
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (line/headphone)
- USB: 1 x Type Micro-B
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Expression Control: Built-in Pedal
- Software: Guitar Lab 4.0
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, Windows 7 or later
- Power Source: Zoom AD-16 AC adapter (sold separately), USB bus power
- Power Usage: 500mA
- Batteries: 4 x AA
- Height: 1.6"
- Width: 5.1"
- Depth: 6.1"
- Weight: 0.74 lbs. (without batteries)
The G1X FOUR comes with ZOOM's expression pedal, which provides control over effects such as volume, wah, delay and pitch.